Terms and Conditions (please read all before booking)
1) All cats must have an up to date vaccination card on arrival.
2) Also please make sure flea and worm treatment is also up to date.
3) No entire male cats will be taken for boarding after the age of six months.
4) Please remove collars from your cat beforehand.
5) In the interest of our guests, if your pet/pets become unwell while staying at the Hotel, we will have our own vet, Avondale veterinary Hospital, Arklow, which are on call 24 hours.
6) If your own vet is local, we will be happy to take them to the designated practice.
7) Any medical treatment while in our care must be paid for by the owner when collecting your pet.
8) Every possible care will be given to your pet/pets to the highest of standard as safety, hygiene and the well being is our aim but the Purrfect Cat Hotel accept no liability for loss, death or illness.
9) We reserve the right to refuse admission to any cats that we feel are showing signs of illness.
10) A non refundable booking deposit of €30.00 must be paid beforehand and the remaining payment on collection of your pet. Payments by cheque or cash please.